Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Tatts! :)

 My second tattoo. They placed it in a different spot and i didnt like it, so they did it again thats why there is that ugly mark on my shoulder. This tattoo has a great meaning to me. I started just as the dandelion, then as time grew, and things changed, the wind takes me in a different direction. I walked out of my past, searching for a better future. Its been a long journey, and my journey still is gonna continue with great adventures.


My first tattoo. It says "MEGAN".

If your gonna stain your body, make it a beautiful stain that you know you will not regret. In my opinion, i believe that every tattoo that is gonna be embarked on your body, should have a meaning. Not just cause you want it there. Its your body, so you should take care of it. In my culture, if your tatted, your not a good person. But who cares! An image of a person can't tell you how they are on the inside. So there is definitely no need to read a book by its cover. Everyone is amazing in there own ways. Respect others, and others will respect you.

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I like it, sexy sexy Ow oW! lol =D Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear. I just wanna let you know I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger AWARD! =) Check out the link to the award here: http://maichouterrimoua.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html
    <3 Terri-fic

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're gorgeous! and the dandelion tat is awesome and meaningful :)
    may wind will take you to a bright future! ;)

    http://simplydollyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete