Monday, February 6, 2012

Be my valentine?

Sitting on the couch one day thinking to myself of how it'll be like to not have a valentine this year, and all of a sudden I get a picture message to my phone with these photos with a message saying "Will you be my valentine?" I was quite shocked, but yet it did bring a big smile to my face. Why shocked? Because i wasn't expecting this from him at all one bit. I didn't even think he would be able to come up with something like this. But apparently, i thought wrong. Of course i didn't answer him right away cause i thought it was just a little joke he put on just to make me happy, but he was looking for a direct answer. My answer to him was "YES".  The way i answered him was quite corny because at the time i was baking cupcakes, and had no idea of how i was gonna decorate them. Why yes? He's not a stranger of course. Let's just say he's someone i like. :) ALOT! And, im very glad that he's my valentine this year. The past two valentine was quite upsetting. Especially when you spent it with the person you loved and being abused on a day where your suppose to be showing your love to each other. I'm very excited to see what this year brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment